Return to The Sin Bin  

Wassup, lutefisk! ;-)

September 8 2004 at 10:39 AM
DaBroons  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.116.134

Response to What? What!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You gotta admit, sometimes the Mushy n' Snuffy show can actually be funny. I also look forward to other humorous links n' jokes. As far as the seriousness goes, I respect everyone's opinion...even smikeroolie's (to a certain point).

Well, The Sox after sweeping The Angels are now helping them out as they've taken the first two from The A's. Boston is red hot right now and the Yankees just went through their first slump of the year...they seem to be pulling out of it now. A slump can be so damaging this time of the season with the fans turning on ya, your rivals breathing down your neck, and your pitchers get frustrated and start punching walls...too bad it wasn't Kevin Brown's pitching hand.

A month or so ago, nobody, I mean nobody, would have thought Boston could catch NY. Now, they're two back in the loss column and play each other six times this month. HOWEVER, I'm keeping my enthusiasm tempered, as I'm a veteran of Red Sox horror stories.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement