See what happens when you go on holiday....October 10 2004 at 11:22 AM
|Burgie (no login)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Too Close For Comfort....
You wander off, tramping around Africa for a few days and POW!, the bad guys take advantage of your absence.
Seriously, I'm glad you weren't envolved in the actual bombing and are still safe. While I'm not a particularly religous man, I do occasionally pray, usually when I've got troubles of my own. I am not embarrassed to say I prayed for your safe return when you first left, and I will be praying for your friends full recovery, physically and emotionally. I've never prayed for your conversion to conservatism though, free will and all that stuff, but I have "hoped" for a miraculous transformation once you got out of the service and joined the real world.
- I was here actually.... - D'Artagnon77 on Oct 11, 2004, 4:30 AM
- How wrong you still are! - Octopus on Oct 11, 2004, 6:47 AM
- Iraq is not the War On Terror... - D'Artagnon77 on Oct 11, 2004, 7:55 AM
- "The threat of being put in jail"? - DA on Oct 11, 2004, 10:08 AM
- And my second question is about "about every US soldier" - DA on Oct 11, 2004, 11:29 AM
- That argument still makes no sense... - Octopus on Oct 11, 2004, 7:59 PM
- So, if we find QBL and pacify Afghanistan, the war on terror is over? - Burgie on Oct 11, 2004, 9:48 PM