Return to The Sin Bin  

I'm glad it's not just me...

December 6 2004 at 7:08 PM
Octopus  (no login)
from IP address 24.169.227.160

Response to It's like watching a lion playing with its "food"...

For awhile, back when Mushy was aiming 99% of his drool at the Red Wings, and then for a short time during the early days of the War On Terror, I often felt like I was the only one who was grossly offended by this waterhead. I also got a couple of chiding, "Why don't you relax?"-type shots from FOC regulars. Being a sensitive type(though not as sensitive as I used to was, sadly enough), I used to wonder if I was "losing it," sometimes...why couldn't I take the abuse and idiotic remarks, and come back smiling, as was my usual response to such people, both in real-life and on the 'net?

After all, you can learn more if you understand the opposing position, right? Which is why, my whole adult life, I've been trying to keep the emotions in check, and listen to the Idiots, no matter how fallacious and annoying their illogical arguments.

I've seen, over the past year, that other patient, Nice People(tm) have been worn down and rubbed raw by the constant dribble of anti-American lunacy from the likes of Mushy, and his partner-in-dumbth D'Artagnon. They are truly intolerable, over the long haul. Such rampant stupidity cannot go unopposed, by men of conscience.

I'm a man of conscience, and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one around here. Otherwise, I'd be doubting my sanity, about now.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement