Return to The Sin Bin  

Nope, it's not just you, BE...

February 7 2005 at 5:34 PM
DaBroons  (no login)
from IP address 152.163.100.131

Response to Huge

You are a Pats fan (Patriot Nation North) so the potential for bias is high. But even neutral fans and writers are now acknowledging the wonderment of this team and it's coaching staff. They just adapt to EVERY game situation and have an incredible focus on preparation. The amazing part is, they don't have to be 100% healthy.

Next season will be quite interesting with Romeo Crenel headed to The Dog Pound (he could have a rough first year in Cleveland)and Charlie Weis puts on his shamrocks (ND-35, Michigan-10...sorry Octo ) No one's talking much about who Belichick is interviewing or who he'll pick as replacements. It may make sense to pick someone within the organization. Someone who knows and buys into the system...you know, advancing the company culture.

As far as the game went:
* I'd have picked Rodney Harrison as the MVP. It's about time a defensive player is recognized in The Super Bowl. He kept the Pats in the game in the 1st half. Deion Branch deserved it though.
* I'm not a T.O. fan, but he showed a ton of heart yesterday. He's a tremendous athlete.
* Hats off the Eagles...they made it exciting, but lost because of 4 turnovers and some bad 2nd half clock management.
* Tedi Bruschi is amazing. He had the same energy after the game...looked like he was ready to play again.
* The Pats adjusted to Philly's blitz tactics...The Eagles did not adjust to NE's revolving defensive line and linebacker set-ups.
* I hardly ever watch the halftime show, but that was an excellent one...brought back some memories.
* These are the best of times if you're a Pat fan...these are the memories of the future.

HR,
There was a joke on a local radio show today: The Sox are champs! The Pats are champs again!! And the Bruins are undefeated this year!!!

Man, I was a basket-case this AM...been workin' and playin' hard since last Wednesday. Don't think I'm gonna last thru the opening round of The BeanPot Tourney in front of the tube tonight...BC & BU face off at the Fleece 'em Center in a couple of hours. For the second year in a row, the Patriots have eclipsed the annual tradition of local Boston colleges hockey competing.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement