Return to The Sin Bin  

So. Ya think Jack will ever get any from Audrey anymore?

April 28 2005 at 2:54 PM
DA  (no login)
from IP address 65.12.154.230

Response to Vic is back!

And to carry the sexual aspect a little farther, Chloe looked like she was getting a little moist about 2/3 of the way through that clip. I was reminded the cop who was asked in the Grand Jury why he shot the perp 9 times; his answer was because that's all the bullets I had. I'm beginning to notice how the second tier CTU guys are total incompetents; the two with Chloe get dropped without a struggle, the guy that went with Jack to Andersonís apartment gets dropped by the phony FBI chick (ok. Canít really blame him for that), and the guys that went with Curtis to Paulís office get dropped without a fight. Very much like the crewman in the red shirt in the original Star Trek landing parties. Toast.

Did I see next week's preview correctly? Palmer comes back to give the President some spine and there are glimpses of what looked like a shootout in the Chinese Embassy? Works of me. I'm in the process of ripping season 1 and 2. I didn't watch the show until last year. My only disappointment this year is that I had hopes that Elisa Cuthbert would wear something low cut to work this year.

I'm down the last two episodes on watching Shield, so don't do a spoiler. I intended to watch last night and decided to see what the deal was on Alias instead. There are too many twists over the last 4 years for me to ever understand what that show is about. What you think are good guys are really bad guys except some of them are double agents and therefore good guys? I'll never figure that out.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement