Return to The Sin Bin  

Isn't that always the way?...

August 26 2005 at 10:27 AM
D'Artagnon77  (no login)
from IP address 131.137.245.198

Response to Well, someone certainly doesn't agree with you

DA...

.....When you don't like the results of the polls, simply say they are structured to produce an inappropriate result...how unusual. Oh, but when a poll produces the result YOU like, well now, it must be right on the money, eh? And the source is irrelevant, as long as it produces the result you want...that's the only legitimate poll in your eyes. And of course, it's not unnoticed how quickly you tout your own set of numbers with regards to re-enlistment, I'm sure the US Army wouldn't fix those numbers just a little, you know, to help boost moral. Hmmm, by the way, with all those favorable percentages, makes you wonder where all those stories for re-instatement of the Draft came from? I mean, if everyone's so quick to put their John Henry's on the dotted line for Uncle Sam, why would the US Government require to even consider bringing back the Draft?

.....Regardless of the polls, there has been ZERO indication anywhere other than YOUR opinion that the majority of Americans support the War Against Iraq. Yeah, I'm agreeing, the War on Terror, the majority supporst it. But the War Against Iraq, no way...D'

PS: I'm sure if writing the questions and answers were left up to you, it would read something like...

"Do you agree with the War Against Iraq?

1) Yes I do.

2) You're Damned Right I do!

3) Yes, But Couldn't We Invade More Countries Too?"

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement