Return to The Sin Bin  

You two lovebirds are hilarious

November 16 2005 at 3:13 PM
Jes Golbez  (no login)
from IP address 207.194.91.129

Response to The dark side...

Unlike most Amerikans, I don't see the world through Black and White sunglasses.

It is very typical of the Amerikan Media (CNN and FoxSnooze) to basically say "We report, you decide between Democrats and Republicans."

Well, the answers in life aren't always A or B, good vs. evil, black vs. white, 'liberal' versus 'conservative', Muslims versus Christians.

You seem to have a very strange image of me that is the result of you projecting your own stereotypes onto a few random comments that I make. You basically peg me as your version of a 'leftist nutcracker' when I am anything but.

Unlike you two, I have the ability to view the world from a wide-angle lens and I often take an 'outside' approach to how I filter information I receive.

PS: My girlfriend is very American and we get along great. I just spent last weekend in Seattle and had the best smoked salmon I have ever tasted.

PPS: GW Bush is anything but a fiscal conservative. How can anyone claim to vote Republican and call themselves a fiscal conservative. The stupidity of most of the USA when it comes to the Economy is frightening.

PPPS: Christian fundies are just as bad as Muslim fundies. Religion is the vice of a weak mind.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement