Return to The Sin Bin  

I know you don't...

December 24 2005 at 10:45 PM
D'Artagnon77  (no login)
from IP address 24.226.121.120

Response to I don't condone it...

Octopus...

.....and I understand what you're saying. I still find it difficult to take issues with a cop who is doing his job, even though some cops would let another person go, depending on who that person is. There may have been a way to get this guy from behind the wheel, and off the road...without charging him with DUI, but at the same time, wouldn't that run the risk of giving this guy the impression he's "untouchable"? My guess is that his character would not allow him to think that way, considering his desire to do good in the community, but at the same time, he's being pulled over for drunk driving, there's a fine line there, and a lot of things to think about. I feel bad for the guy, simply because I feel what he was doing "playing superhero" had the potential to being a very positive thing in his town. It might have even spread to different towns, you never know.

.....What pisses me off is, I hate it when there's always this one guy so ready to break that story and reveal the identity of a guy doing so much good. The reporter could have just written the story saying this guy was charged with DUI, without revealing it was Captain Jackson. But then again, someone being charged with DUI, it's not really much of a story...D'

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement