Return to The Sin Bin  

I saw a couple shows on the I-10...

December 28 2005 at 9:58 AM
D'Artagnon77  (no login)
from IP address 216.221.81.99

Response to I-10 is the most notorious

avfan21...

.....Don't remember if it was CBS, or the Fifth Estate...or something like that, but it was quite informative, and quite discouraging actually, for someone who has always wanted to travel to Louisiana. Of all the places on the planet, funny as it may sound...it's just a place I've always wanted to go.

.....Anyways, during the show, the planted cars with out-of-state license plates had hidden cameras that were recording what the cops were doing, how they were fabricating stuff to incriminate the drivers...it was almost too unbelieveable, hard to believe cops would try and get away with what they were doing in Louisiana. Some of these cops were actually telling the drivers to give them money or they'd be arrested..."for something".

.....I had read not too long ago, that major changes were happening within the Louisiana Police, but I don't know if it actually happened, especially with all the horror stories from Katrina. Do you know if it's getting better?...D'

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement