Return to The Sin Bin  

He's very underrated...

January 30 2006 at 3:28 PM
Octopus  (no login)
from IP address 69.135.183.108

Response to Jack Van Impe!

Jack is a local act, broadcasting out of Troy, another 'burb of Detroit. His silver, shiny hair-helmet is capable of picking up transmissions from deep, deep space, beyond our solar-system. Rexella is a sweetheart, a lovely gal, and I hate to hear her being disrespected, even if she does have a bad sci-fi name.

Considering that Jack has been preaching the Endtime-is-nigh message for about 30 years, and people still listen to him, you have to give the man some credit for being a gifted huckster. I used to know an old widow, who worked as a file-clerk in my office, who used to send him checks regularly for his "worldwide mission." She was ready for the Rapture, coming any day...when the Gulf War began, in'91, she was convinced(mainly by Van Impe) that this was IT, the final act of Revelations, at long last.

Oh, well...there's one born every minute, and one born to take advantage of that sucker. You can watch tapes of his shows online, btw, at his eponymous website. Go ye, and be SAY-VED, ye Spawn of Satan! Give Rexella my regards.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement