Respond to this messageReturn to The Sin Bin
Original Message
  • There are a lot of people...
    • D'Artagnon77 (no login)
      Posted Apr 13, 2004 11:29 PM

DA...

.....who do little to no heavy-lifting, but who have real jobs. You can pardon yourself all you want, in every mission I served in, I carried a rifle with me, in Former Jugoslavia, I also carried a 9mm Browning, pretty much 24/7. I've been detained by a foreign Military, interrogated, had rifles pointed at me at close range...in Bosnia, that close range was a AK-47 directly between the eyes, in Cyprus, it was the Turkish rifle of choice (too long ago to remember exactly what it was) pretty much at the base of the spine. I've also come under Artillery and mortar fire, and in Sarajevo, though not a participant in the fighting, I was close enough to witness the fighting, about 50 yards away. When I deployed to Former Jugoslavia, I was gone for almost a year. Considering everything I missed, family speaking, during that time frame, I have no doubt in my mind that I've certainly done my share of heavy lifting...D'
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement