Respond to this messageReturn to The Sin Bin
Original Message
  • How long until Barack is assassinated?
    • Valdemar (no login)
      Posted May 27, 2008 2:59 PM

Oh, Hillary, you stupid stupid woman.

http://alexandertheatheist.blogspot.com/
      ---

Today, Hillary Clinton has finally gone too far. When asked why she was staying in the primary race by the Sioux Falls Argus Leader editorial board part of her response cited the June 1968 assassination of Bobby Kennedy in California (source). The implication? That Barack Obama may be assassinated so she is going to stick around a little longer "just in case." While such sentiments are vile in their own right they are compounded by the fact that the safety of Barack Obama is already a serious and valid concern of his supporters. While Clinton has apologized to the Kennedy family for her statement, she has not apologized to Barack Obama for its loaded implications.

In Hillary Clinton's own words:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know I just, I don't understand it [the calls for her to leave the race]..."

Clinton clearly was referring to a "what if?" scenario involving Barack Obama and the possibility of him being assassinated. Lucky for us, she is more than willing to step over the would-be corpse of her dominant rival in such an event. How patriotic and brave of her. Is this really what the Clinton Dynasty has been reduced too?

As expected, the Obama campaign condemned Clinton's outrageous remarks condoning the assassination of Barack Obama. Obama spokesman Bill Burton stated, "Senator Clinton's statement before the Argus Leader editorial board was unfortunate and has no place in this campaign." Unfortunately, while Clinton swiftly apologized for her indirect promotion of murder she only apologized to the Kennedy family and not to Barack Obama.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)