John K. Stenwig (no login) Posted Dec 9, 2004 9:49 PM
No, I am afraid not. I have not had time to follow up that either. I will tell you if it's
happends some day. If you know a publisher that may be interested please let me know. But at the moment there is a lot translation to be done, and I do not have the spare time to do it. But I can see you are catching up in norwegian, may be you don't have to wait for a transelation ?
By the way I hope you got my e-mail. I tried two different adresses that I found, so I hope one of them worked out.