THIS PAGE VIA "57 RESCUE"
www.57rescue.org

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
P.Tremblay
(Login P.Tremblay)

If you are interested to discuss about the flight.

October 16 2017, 9:27 PM 

Hello, I'm the grandson of Georges Tremblay and I'm really passionned about his story. I feel any of you are related to any of the flights crew or if any of you have some pictures, documents or interesting facts about the crew feel free to contact me. Maybe I don't know some of those stories

PS: Vous pouvez continuer la discussion en français si vous le souhaitez.

tremblayphilippe23@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
P.Tremblay
(Login P.Tremblay)

Picture of the plans

October 16 2017, 9:17 PM 

Did you finally found pictures of the plane. If yes and if you want would you send me the pictures. My grandfather was the navigator and I'm really passionned about his story.

PS: Si vous parlez français, vous pouvez continuer la discussion dans la langue de votre choix.

Respond to this message   
P.Tremblay
(Login P.Tremblay)

My Grandfather was also a crewman

October 16 2017, 9:13 PM 

I don't know if you're still around on this website but if yes I would like to get in contact with you so we could talk about the experience of our grandfathers. I'm really passionned about his story and I would like to know if you got some interesting stories about the crew that I don't know.

PS: Si vous parlez français, faites moi signe.

Respond to this message   
P.Tremblay
(Login P.Tremblay)

Sorry for consecutive messages

October 16 2017, 9:34 PM 

Sorry for my multiples messages. I didn't know that it was visible for everybody I tought only the person I replied too we're going to see it.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Hobbies and InterestsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Forum Guidelines:click here