Re: I Disagree

by bob (Login xbobx15)

Oh I see, I didn't know it was impossible to make racist comments without actually using the word racist.

good logic there.

Seriously what the hell does not using the word racist have to do with anything.

And sorry for calling you an idiot, I should have just said you are ignorant.

You come on here and try to say that I am trying to gravity the issue or something to that affect, I am just stating that yes there was someone that made comments that I and most people would deem to bring up racism, and I only replyed when someone said there wasn't anything said.

so just give it up, you dont have to read between the lines what he means, if spelled it out fairly clearly that the native teams get automatic bias from the refs, in simple terms, the refs favour the other team because they are native. This is a very basic definition of racism. I have no idea how you cannot see that.

just let it go, and the topic creator should have never made this thread to begin with, because I see complete morons in every arena I go to from ever organization and every race.

Posted on Jul 31, 2008, 12:12 PM
from IP address 64.72.244.228

Respond to this message

Return to Index

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Tyke: Whitby (A), Oshawa (B), Barrie (C), Stars (D), Windsor (E)
Novice: Mimico (A), Innisfil (B), Orillia (C), Wallaceburg (D), Kawartha Lakes (E) Nepean (F)
Peewee: Whitby (A), Wallaceburg (B), Cambridge (C), Huntsville (D), London (E) NOTL (F)
Bantam: St. Catharines (A), Owen Sound (B), Oakville (C), Wallaceburg (D) Nepean (E)
Midget: Orangeville (A), Owen Sound (B), Cornwall (C), Orangeville (D)
Intermediate: Beaches (A), Six Nations (B), Sudbury (C)
Bantam Girls: Centre Wellington (A), Six Nations (B), Sarnia (C)
Midget Girls: Whitby (A), Hamilton (B), Sarnia (C)
Intermediate Girls: Whitby (A), NOTL (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)