Re: #8 was not the star this weekend!!

by Jd8 (Login sticktrick)

on this topic, Jordan's my bro and i know for sure he was the best player on the Bantam team and i only watched two games this year, probably your most unselfish goal scorer, ie. game against sun county a team that can't catch or pass, he was the only one trying to get everyone involved.
i know this team was carried by 6-8 guys, and eric i herd u played phenominal this season, but your not a top notch goalie in Ontario, so to hack jordan and than create a poll about who the best goalie in bantam is gfunna be is a bit of a shock.
however to win c'ships you need a team not individuals, you need to have depth in your lineup not one er two guys that play the whole game although i know that certain players got TONS of floor time.
on the topic of team O not taking him..maybe he didnt work hard enough at camp, and the coaches didnt like it, however i know most the players that he has played against that made team O he dominated- kid from elora and conroy out of sarnia.
in my opinion team O passed up a great TWO WAY player because thats how i taught him..lol but you dont need to make team O to be an elite player, Ontario could probably make up two or three teams worth of players that would all compete at our national level.
to say he's the best Bantam is a mistake because he probably isn't however he knows how to lead a team, he has 3 provincial titles to prove that
and he knows how to play unselfish and both ends of the floor.
anyways congrats to the wallaceburg bantam TEAM from me out in BC

Posted on Aug 20, 2008, 4:30 PM
from IP address 24.67.28.152

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. I know i was not tryin to put it that way. 00, Aug 20, 2008, 9:42 PM
  2. enough already. enough, Aug 20, 2008, 11:42 PM
    1. REALLY. Jd8, Aug 21, 2008, 12:23 PM

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Tyke: Whitby (A), Oshawa (B), Barrie (C), Stars (D), Windsor (E)
Novice: Mimico (A), Innisfil (B), Orillia (C), Wallaceburg (D), Kawartha Lakes (E) Nepean (F)
Peewee: Whitby (A), Wallaceburg (B), Cambridge (C), Huntsville (D), London (E) NOTL (F)
Bantam: St. Catharines (A), Owen Sound (B), Oakville (C), Wallaceburg (D) Nepean (E)
Midget: Orangeville (A), Owen Sound (B), Cornwall (C), Orangeville (D)
Intermediate: Beaches (A), Six Nations (B), Sudbury (C)
Bantam Girls: Centre Wellington (A), Six Nations (B), Sarnia (C)
Midget Girls: Whitby (A), Hamilton (B), Sarnia (C)
Intermediate Girls: Whitby (A), NOTL (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)