this is becoming funny

by olasucks (Login olasucks)

My team was knocked out after the first day and we stayed because of hotel rooms and I watched the game because we play orillia in our zone.

The parts I fine funny is people blaming orillia for these post and they are most likely not even answering and the other funny thing is how many people think that the call this guy made was ok because the ola is affraid of lossing refs, so what I am getting is, refs be as bad as you want and nothing will ever be done about it because the ola is affraid of lossing you. The refs run the ola and get to determine the provincial champs. Thank guys maybe I will become a ref that seems like a fun summer job.

I don't even know this Rick guy I mentioned, I heard his name after the game when all the protesting stuff was going on but you guys have said he has done lots for the game, that's great.
So one mess up is ok, we all have next year right.

See you all next summer?

Posted on Aug 5, 2009, 9:47 AM
from IP address 206.53.157.21

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Re: this is becoming funny. CLPLAlax, Aug 5, 2009, 10:22 AM

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Tyke: Whitby (A), Oshawa (B), Barrie (C), Stars (D), Windsor (E)
Novice: Mimico (A), Innisfil (B), Orillia (C), Wallaceburg (D), Kawartha Lakes (E) Nepean (F)
Peewee: Whitby (A), Wallaceburg (B), Cambridge (C), Huntsville (D), London (E) NOTL (F)
Bantam: St. Catharines (A), Owen Sound (B), Oakville (C), Wallaceburg (D) Nepean (E)
Midget: Orangeville (A), Owen Sound (B), Cornwall (C), Orangeville (D)
Intermediate: Beaches (A), Six Nations (B), Sudbury (C)
Bantam Girls: Centre Wellington (A), Six Nations (B), Sarnia (C)
Midget Girls: Whitby (A), Hamilton (B), Sarnia (C)
Intermediate Girls: Whitby (A), NOTL (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)