Re: 3 teams and....

by Doug Clark (Login DouglasJClark)

Actually, I wasn't in Ontario, but will be for the Founders. I took the last 2 years off of coachiing a Team BC. Just because our 3 teams got beat (and good by the sounds of things)doesn't mean we won't keep coming and trying and supporting this event. I knew Team O peewees were very good, I am surprised our girls and our Bantams got beat so handily.I still believe this format works best, please try and recall the 20 years before this format was introduced and how many provinces were ever represented at a Nationals.I'll bre coaching the Kamloops team at Founders= come and see me and we can have a beer and discuss our theories more. I respect your opinion but having seen both formats to me the current is way better than the former.

Posted on Aug 8, 2010, 5:04 PM
from IP address 24.67.145.97

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Re: 3 teams and..... , Aug 9, 2010, 12:45 AM
    1. Re: 3 teams and..... , Aug 9, 2010, 1:06 AM
      1. Re: 3 teams and..... , Aug 9, 2010, 1:26 PM

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Tyke: Whitby (A), Oshawa (B), Barrie (C), Stars (D), Windsor (E)
Novice: Mimico (A), Innisfil (B), Orillia (C), Wallaceburg (D), Kawartha Lakes (E) Nepean (F)
Peewee: Whitby (A), Wallaceburg (B), Cambridge (C), Huntsville (D), London (E) NOTL (F)
Bantam: St. Catharines (A), Owen Sound (B), Oakville (C), Wallaceburg (D) Nepean (E)
Midget: Orangeville (A), Owen Sound (B), Cornwall (C), Orangeville (D)
Intermediate: Beaches (A), Six Nations (B), Sudbury (C)
Bantam Girls: Centre Wellington (A), Six Nations (B), Sarnia (C)
Midget Girls: Whitby (A), Hamilton (B), Sarnia (C)
Intermediate Girls: Whitby (A), NOTL (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)