Re: Bang on !!

by South Of The Border (Login USBox)

The constant wasting of money does make you wonder who sets the rules and if there's collusion between the association and manufacturers. If there's a regulatory agency you can contact in Ottawa to ask them to look into it, you should. Though just yesterday here in the US, they told the National Football League players they had to start wearing more pads and gave it a year to be effective. Why? So the people who make them can look into finding lighter materials that protect just as well. That will filter down to people who play the game as said companies will try to recoup their R&D in that way with you the consumer.

If anyone out there sees this, I want to help someone get their investment back as I'm still looking for a pair of Boddam Provent's the illegal legs in adult XXL/XL in all black (plastic/cloth). Please alert these people who have gear that they want to get rid of and didn't think that they could.

While it's costly for you to pay the fees for coaching, find solace in the fact that if you didn't do it, who would serve the kids that you have a chance to lead and influence? If just one of them becomes a better person because of you, it's money well spent as they will always hold you in a special place in their heart and that alone is most priceless.

To all of you who give your precious free time to serve your community's youth, I say thank you!

Posted on May 23, 2012, 5:41 PM
from IP address 70.225.47.121

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Re: Bang on !!. ron, May 24, 2012, 11:56 AM
    1. Re: Bang on !!. South Of The Border, May 24, 2012, 4:31 PM

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Tyke: Whitby (A), Oshawa (B), Barrie (C), Stars (D), Windsor (E)
Novice: Mimico (A), Innisfil (B), Orillia (C), Wallaceburg (D), Kawartha Lakes (E) Nepean (F)
Peewee: Whitby (A), Wallaceburg (B), Cambridge (C), Huntsville (D), London (E) NOTL (F)
Bantam: St. Catharines (A), Owen Sound (B), Oakville (C), Wallaceburg (D) Nepean (E)
Midget: Orangeville (A), Owen Sound (B), Cornwall (C), Orangeville (D)
Intermediate: Beaches (A), Six Nations (B), Sudbury (C)
Bantam Girls: Centre Wellington (A), Six Nations (B), Sarnia (C)
Midget Girls: Whitby (A), Hamilton (B), Sarnia (C)
Intermediate Girls: Whitby (A), NOTL (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)