probably gonna tell me it's too hard to schedule

by Make all group sizes the same (Login titanz43)

LET ME SCHEDULE IT THEN BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF TEAMS PLAYING - LET ME FIX THE PROVINCIAL BLOWOUTS!!!

Make 10 team groups then, have the "A" division dictate the size of all groups, I don't care if it's 8 team groups, whatever size group you go with in the "A" division have that set up the size of every group at provincials if you want to go with 8 teams then have 8 teams in every group.

Tell me why the "A" division gets a 1 in 8 chance for a championship while the rest of the province gets a 1 in 24 chance.

I'd rather compete for a "L" provincial championship for my $1000 trip to Whitby (2 kids) then go knowing I 'm going to lose 3 games by 10 goals and come home.

I like your response and if there are only 8 "A" teams in Ontario then have 8 "B" teams and 8 "C" teams and 8 "D" teams and 8 "E" teams and use as many letters as necessary.

But what the OLA is saying is that blowouts in the "A" division cannot happen but it is alright at every other level, I can fix all of this in one year guaranteed!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 21, 2012, 9:21 AM
from IP address 64.231.92.105

Respond to this message

Return to Index

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Tyke: Whitby (A), Oshawa (B), Barrie (C), Stars (D), Windsor (E)
Novice: Mimico (A), Innisfil (B), Orillia (C), Wallaceburg (D), Kawartha Lakes (E) Nepean (F)
Peewee: Whitby (A), Wallaceburg (B), Cambridge (C), Huntsville (D), London (E) NOTL (F)
Bantam: St. Catharines (A), Owen Sound (B), Oakville (C), Wallaceburg (D) Nepean (E)
Midget: Orangeville (A), Owen Sound (B), Cornwall (C), Orangeville (D)
Intermediate: Beaches (A), Six Nations (B), Sudbury (C)
Bantam Girls: Centre Wellington (A), Six Nations (B), Sarnia (C)
Midget Girls: Whitby (A), Hamilton (B), Sarnia (C)
Intermediate Girls: Whitby (A), NOTL (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)