1/3 cup (125 to 180 mL)warm water (105° to115 °F. or 41° to 46°C.) or
1 package 1/4 oz. or 7 g) active dry yeast
1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar
2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive or vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
1. Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the water, yeast and sugar. Stir to dissolve yeast and let stand until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
2. Fit processor with steel blade. Measure flour, oil and salt into work bowl. Process until mixed, about 5 seconds.
3. Add yeast mixture to flour mixture. Process until blended, about 10seconds.
4. Turn on processor and very slowly drizzle just enough remaining water through feed tube into flour mixture so dough forms a ball that cleans the sides of the bowl. Process until ball turns around bowl about 25 times. Turn off processor and let dough stand 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Turn on processor and gradually drizzle in enough remaining water to make dough soft, smooth and satiny but not sticky. Process until dough turns around bowl about 15 times.
6. Turn dough onto greased pizza pan 14 inches (35 cm) in diameter or large cookie sheet. Shape dough into ball. Cover with inverted bowl or plastic wrap and let stand 10 minutes
7. Prepare Pizza Sauce while dough is resting.
8. Roll or pat dough out to cover pan, making a slight ridge around'outside edge. Spread Pizza Sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni,green pepper, onion and cheeses...your choice.
9. Heat oven to 425°F. (220°C.). Bake until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.