CROSSROADS OF FAITH

Return to Main Board  

What can I tell you Vince and others.

April 22 2006 at 11:17 PM
Don  (no login)

Response to Ok, well

What can I tell you Vince and others.

In the last round of post I never attacked you. But that is the big problem with communications, don’t you see it?

You have yourself so wound up in a god belief that if any one says “BOO” to your god assumption you take it as “personal”. So you are god right?

It seems to me, until you decide to disassociate yourself with the “STUPIDITY OF THE GODS” you are nothing but a mental short circuit.
Now that is an insult, just so I make myself clear.

You need to get past yourself, Vince, and stupidity NEVER amounted to anything but STUPIDITY, be it a god assumption, or any other thought itself accordingly.

You do know Vince, you are not your thoughts and ideas? Of course, who creates the thoughts and ideas is the greater. Well who ever you are, Vince, I can safety say you are greater than your ideas. This is a compliment and respect to you.

So why don’t you tell me who you are really protecting, by taking such offence, if a person calls a god idea utterly STUPID!

Are you protecting yourself or a god thought?

I don’t make the claim of a god, so who ever does also has the burden of proof. The standard, because of the consequences, is “beyond a reasonable doubt”. Can you do that? I thought not.

Your god should love you Vince, might even kiss your ass, you never know what you could enjoy, and at the same time you proved your god nothing but more human BS.

Don

Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Different Beliefs and Personal Faiths