CROSSROADS OF FAITH

Return to Main Board  

Don’t misinterpret me, Ok Vince.

April 23 2006 at 12:15 AM
Don  (no login)

Response to What can I tell you Vince and others.

Don’t misinterpret me, Ok Vince.

I have great respect for you Vince. You came a long ways and survived with a thinking mind. You know plenty. I have read, over the years, your many post. You did your home work, and I love it. I give respect where ever it is found, and your many essays that I have read have proved yourself a “thinking creature”, and I honor that. I truly do.

Others have trained themselves differently than you and I, and as you know I’m rather out spoken, and I do not back down. So I make sure I’m right before I speak. What can I say, for 27 thousand cash, and over 3,000 hours of training, over the last year and a half, I hope it did me (and others) some good, and don’t think that I thought of the contrary.

This god belief, crap shit, cost me over 9 (nine) years of my youth as a young adult, I do not forget. And now I am having to pick up the slack of gross wasted time by the years, and YES I am bitter. Then I think of the thousand of years that many other humans perpetrated this "god scum" to the ignorant, as I was, and I am here to tell you I FIGHT BACK.

I’m NOT putting up with it, NO MORE. Not so much as a god thought, and all the stupid derivatives. And I am seeking power in reality to enforce my standards, and I put my money where my mouth is. This is my right!

You know what Vince? YOU have rights also, and I will fight my ass off for human rights, that includes your rights also. BET ME! If I can not have rights, human rights, then it is time for me to go to COURT, and make my claim, and place a summons to the offending party.

I wanted to study LAW intently when I was 20, and some shit head GOD FREAK TALKED ME OUT OF IT, and I paid the price ever since, with my blood, as I was in error.

I like vengeance, and I like it served cold, and left overs are even better, ALL accordance to the law that IS NOT for private interpretation; and judgments are delivered in PUPLIC for all to see; then let the common man/lady judge for themselves. HUMAN rights are what I stand for, and I never said I am a god, and I will relent as to the order of the common person’s intellect, as that is all that I am at best, but that does not mean I’m stupid, and I do NOT stand alone.

If you can understand this, well what the F, education is still good no mater how you get it. I’m working on it.

Don

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Different Beliefs and Personal Faiths