Sorry to have to post this but news is not good.December 21 2010 at 12:04 PM
|JulesM (no login)|
So what I believe to be my 6w0d US showed nothing but a small, empty sac. I am beyond devastated, I had such high hopes given my symptoms and this being natural. They want me to con't w/ P4 support and return for another scan next week "in case my dates are off". I know in my heart that this is over though... there wasn't even a visible yolk.
Anyone ever have experience of recurrent embryos not growing past 5 weeks? Is it something I may have done? Is it just my crappy eggs and I should start looking into other options?
To make matters worse, I am in MA and have full IF insurance coverage.... but giving this was a natural BFP I may lose that coverage. The nurse said they can try to fight it under recurrent m/c but still, I feel like this is such a cruel cruel joke.
TIA for all the support.
- I am so sorry :( - Cindy on Dec 21, 12:11 PM
- So sorry Jules :-( - gone_fshn on Dec 21, 12:43 PM
- Sorry to know - Shipin on Dec 21, 1:34 PM
- Don't Give Up Hope. - lucy999 on Dec 21, 1:41 PM
- Thanks - JulesM on Dec 21, 2:08 PM
- Ugh.... - gone_fshn on Dec 21, 2:42 PM
- This is terrible ... - Shipin on Dec 21, 5:05 PM
- I will - JuelsM on Dec 21, 6:14 PM
- I'm pulling for you Jules - Anonymous on Dec 21, 7:45 PM
- I wouldn't give up yet! - Lindy on Dec 21, 2:51 PM
- Thanks Lindy! - JuelsM on Dec 21, 6:18 PM
- So sorry to see this - Sarah in Seattle on Dec 21, 3:19 PM
- Thank you :-) - JuelsM on Dec 21, 6:18 PM
- My heart sank - Bethpky on Dec 21, 3:22 PM
- Thanks Beth - JuelsM on Dec 21, 6:19 PM
- JulesM, I hope your dates are off - Jenna on Dec 21, 7:41 PM
- So sorry you are going through this too - JulesM on Dec 22, 8:10 AM
- Jules - Wren on Dec 21, 8:43 PM
- Thanks Wren. - JulesM on Dec 22, 8:11 AM
- (((Jules))) - juliemam (grad/co-mod) on Dec 22, 6:42 AM
- thanks Julie - JulesM on Dec 22, 8:12 AM
- At my u/s at 6 weeks 1 day (OB thought she saw something but wasn't sure!!) (m) - Toni who is a grad lurker!! on Dec 22, 12:33 PM
- Thanks for this post! - JulesM on Dec 22, 1:09 PM