Just jumping in...January 25 2011 at 12:15 PM
|Wren (no login)|
Response to Thanks Jamie and gone_fsh, re:DHEA
For some reason, some women respond differently to DHEA than others. Jamie had a tough time on it. I did not. In fact, I was doing DHEA therapy with my RE who has a 50% success rate with his DHEA therapy in natural pregnancies! I was one of his success stories one month before a scheduled IVF!
Of course, he only uses one kind of DHEA from one pharmacy and that's helped him control the wild levels that DHEA can cause when we just go out and buy it at a store. So maybe that's a difference?
Anyway, it works for some, not for others. Oh, and I was 33 when I was taking it. Age may have something to do with it too.
- Usual dosage? - BabyDance on Jan 25, 2011, 12:39 PM
- my doctor - Wren on Jan 25, 2011, 12:51 PM
- Thanks, but I have no choice - BabyDance on Jan 25, 2011, 1:00 PM
- Understood - Wren on Jan 25, 2011, 6:40 PM
- Thanks! - BabyDance on Jan 25, 2011, 10:23 PM