I am sooooo frustratedFebruary 9 2011 at 12:49 AM
|Shipin (no login)|
So I am putting in lots of efforts to keep my GD under control ... y'day I met my dietitian and she said u r doing great and asked me some tips for her other patients (since am a vegetarian its tougher).
And there it goes ... since last night's dinner my glucose levels r elevated. No doing anything different... same routine food.
Just that been too busy since Sunday in childbirth class, hospital tour, Dr's appointments (OB/dietitian/pediatrician) that I could not manage time for my routine walking.
Now seeing this spike in glucose levels my DH and MIL are all blaming me to be not on top of it and taking it lightly and not going for walk etc etc ...
I just don't know whats going wrong ... am sooo frustrated !!!
Anyone else has any ideas where I may be going wrong suddenly ?
- is it like regular diabetes? - juliemam on Feb 9, 2011, 9:15 AM
- Thanks a lot !!! - Shipin on Feb 9, 2011, 11:06 AM
- oh gosh, yes. - juliemam on Feb 9, 2011, 1:41 PM
- also wanted to say - juliemam (grad/co-mod) on Feb 9, 2011, 2:04 PM
- I hear you - Shipin on Feb 9, 2011, 11:30 PM
- Re: I am sooooo frustrated - miraclebaby on Feb 10, 2011, 12:14 AM
- Re: I am sooooo frustrated - Shipin on Feb 10, 2011, 3:57 PM