Edward Coleman Hurley has arrived!March 15 2011 at 8:33 PM
|CtMB (no login)|
Wanted to post our wonderful news. We were scheduled for a C section for 3/23 b/c the baby was a footling breech but he had other plans!! My water broke at 330 am this morning,I thought perhpas he had turned on his own but ultrasound showed he was still a footling breech. So, we had a C-section early this morning and delivered Edward Coleman Hurley at 5:54 am. He weighs 7lbs 15 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is healthy and happy and we are truly blessed.
Wanted to thank you all for your support and posts over the months- they got me through some very dark times.
Will be checking in on all the other mommies-to-be and wishing everyone health and happiness.
- Congratulations!! - gone_fshn on Mar 15, 8:50 PM
- Awesome! - Bethpky on Mar 15, 8:56 PM
- Congratulations!!!! - ekb88 on Mar 15, 9:44 PM
- congratulations! n/t - anon5 on Mar 15, 10:54 PM
- Yepiee ... - Shipin on Mar 16, 1:24 AM
- congratulations, wonderful news! - Jamie on Mar 16, 9:25 AM
- congrats!! (n/t) - Mrs. A on Mar 16, 12:56 PM
- Congrats! Wonderful name you gave him! - busygirl on Mar 16, 1:02 PM
- Congrats!!! - JulesM on Mar 16, 1:05 PM
- Congratulations!! - DeeinNYC on Mar 16, 6:03 PM
- Baby Boom! - Alli on Mar 16, 9:15 PM
- Congratulations!! - KerriA on Mar 17, 8:10 AM
- Congrats! - crayolab on Mar 18, 8:48 PM