did anyone not take prenatals?March 21 2011 at 6:50 PM
|anon5 (no login)|
i saw my family doctor today, and he was quite surprised i wasn't taking prenatals. but i was so sick with throwing up until around now (11 weeks or so), that vitamins just came back up. instead, i had flintstone vitamins (with folate - but a small amount and not as much as regular prenatals), usually one a day for the first 2-3 weeks or so of my pregnancy. but i didn't eat much at all - threw up lots. some days just had soup.
and i didn't take prenatal vitamins before the pregnancy either.
i'm really worried now. my nuchal is next week. has anyone else not taken prenatals?
- I didn't - Lindy on Mar 21, 8:58 PM
- re: - anon5 on Mar 22, 12:46 AM
- I think - Shipin on Mar 22, 1:06 AM
- You should go to a health store and.... - ZakiaZ on Mar 22, 9:59 AM
- yes - Rebekah on Mar 22, 3:11 PM