Return to Index  

Re: please please hold out a tiny bit of hope

March 21 2011 at 8:39 PM
DeeinNYC  (Login DeeinNYC)


Response to please please hold out a tiny bit of hope

Mrs. A.....thank you for your post. I'm sure Dr.T would let me do an u/s earlier...but I feel that he would make me come in again on Monday anyway, so I might as well wait. I guess if my beta comes in lower I can ask him to just do one more u/s before I totally give up. He did say that given all of the things going on in my uterus...that he would be cautious and wait and that is why he wanted to do the u/s next Monday. I trust Dr. T and he took a lOT of time looking and trying to see/hear cardiac activity today.

Thank you for your thoughts on this.

 
 Respond to this message