jittersMarch 23 2011 at 9:56 PM
|sch1star (no login)|
I had one totally blissful day of no worries for which I will always be grateful! I didn't even pee on a stick to analyze shades! Now it's time to worry again.
This is good training right? lol!
So tomorrow is beta 2. The magic number is 302. The betabase says the avg doubling time on file for my starting point is 38+hours. So I have to make sure I'm not early...yet not so late that I have to wait till Friday for results!
If it's not exactly double...since doubling time is technically 48-72h...how concerned do we get?
I made a WTF appt with my RE during the 2ww, and didn't cancel it. It's tomorrow. I'm preparing a bunch of questions...including cycle review, and then I want to cover what happens if we m/c (and the chances of that given the first betas...right now I'm under the impression the rate is almost 80% (I'm 41.2)...right?), and what monitoring will be needed and when if we proceed to graduation. So far I only know there would be a third beta - I'm not sure when the u/s are. Do you have any "I wish I'd asked" questions that I should make a note of?
I have questions on restrictions too. I have been on low exercise and I don't know when that can stop. I don't plan to ride the horses or run a marathon but I want to know when it's safe to move around more. Any advice?
I'm reluctant to follow general guidelines because of IVF kind of being its own animal at this stage of the game.
The other thing is...I would like to believe I have a good starting beta...but what if it isn't a strong singleton beta but a weak twin beta? Will I only know that before u/s by wonky HCG levels?
Thanks. I had a day to breathe so I really should not complain, but hope is a strange, scary thing.
- Exercise Restrictions!! (m/c ment) - MargieD on Mar 24, 7:20 AM
- 2nd trimester loss ment. in post above. - ZakiaZ on Mar 24, 9:44 AM
- Sorry - I didn't know.... - MargieD on Mar 24, 11:23 AM
- You probably didn't :) - ZakiaZ on Mar 24, 2:14 PM
- sounds like you were feeling cooped up too! - sch1star on Mar 24, 10:52 AM
- Hi There... - ZakiaZ on Mar 24, 9:55 AM
- smart! - sch1star on Mar 24, 10:56 AM
- That happened to me m/c ment. - ZakiaZ on Mar 24, 11:06 AM
- don't do anything and don't worry - Mrs. A on Mar 24, 12:32 PM
- I am so excited for you!!! - sch1star on Mar 24, 4:56 PM
- do it!! - Mrs. A on Mar 24, 5:27 PM