question about cold/flu during pregnancyMarch 25 2011 at 12:36 PM
|Cindy (no login)|
I have been pretty lucky--27 weeks and have felt pretty good overall. For the past couple of days, however, I have had some cold/flu symptoms (runny nose, congestion, sore throat, cough). It doesn't seem like it's anything terribly serious.
Just wondering, however, if there's a need to go to the doctor. Are there extra tests or other precautionary items for a doctor to look into? Or is the best thing just to rest, take fluids, etc. and let it run its course?
- I had a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE sinus infection... - MargieD on Mar 25, 2011, 1:16 PM
- sorry you are sick! - sch1star on Mar 25, 2011, 3:09 PM
- try a netti pot - maureen from high fsh board on Mar 25, 2011, 3:12 PM
- With ds #1 I had probably one cold... - ZakiaZ on Mar 25, 2011, 3:22 PM
- Thanks, everyone for your great suggestions! n/t - Cindy on Mar 25, 2011, 4:00 PM