questionMay 16 2011 at 11:10 PM
|Dee (no login)|
Response to YOU'RE FIRED! Letter to that %$#@ (S)OB
Do you have to write a letter to a doctor notifying them you are moving on to a different doctor?
My old OB (one I haven't seen in several years) office keeps calling me every year with a pre-recorded message reminding me to come in for my yearly check-up. I thought eventually they would stop calling, but they never did. I don't respond to automated voice messages, period.
This OB was rude, which I detailed in a different post. I also found out she did an episiotomy on a patient against her wishes.
- Re: question - Rebekah on May 17, 9:27 AM
- might vary by insurance - Mrs. A on May 17, 9:30 AM
- you know - Dee on May 17, 4:18 PM
- cite HIPAA and that might get them going - Mrs. A on May 17, 5:11 PM
- don't know - Mrs. A on May 17, 9:33 AM