This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Congrats! and some advice

May 22 2011 at 5:23 PM
gone_fshn  (no login)

Response to New to Board and Questions on 1st U/S

Congrats on your BFP! Hope you will have a very happy and healthy 9 months. I am a Check success story as well, due to deliver later this week.

A word of caution, don't freak out if they cant see much right away. I had very fast rising betas in the beginning as well, and was brought in for first u/s at 5 weeks. They could not see anything definitive and even the u/s tech remarked that it was too early (despite Cooper's policy) - I sweated it out over the longest weekend of my life before going back at 5 weeks 3 days and by that time they could see the gest sac.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks for warning :) - anonymous on May 22, 2011, 7:27 PM