This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

My highest recorded

May 29 2011 at 11:31 PM
Bethpky  (no login)

Response to Sky high? How high is sky high about? Nt.

was 21.9...but I think it was MUCH higher on some cycles b/c I ovulated WAY early several times over the past couple of years. The cycle I went to Dr. Check I already had a mature follicle on CD 2/3...and I was having hot flashes. My face would get hot and my ears and face would turn red. At the time I thought the flushed face and ears were due to the summertime heat, but now I know it was actual hot flashes. I'd also been having night sweats from time to time which I blamed on the season rather than the real cause - perimenopause. In addition, I was experiencing the fatigue and mood swings that accompany perimenopause. Honestly, I feel better now than I have in years, probably b/c my hormones are normalized for the first time in at least 5 years.

Respond to this message