congrats!!June 14 2011 at 2:02 PM
|sch1star (no login)|
Response to You better believe it!
Awesome growth and numbers - you must be so excited - and so you should be!!
I was told to stop PIO at 7 weeks, which I couldn't bring myself to do because it seemed so early, and I had just had a bleed. I tapered off over weeks 8.5-10 and had P4 tested several times during that period by my OB's office. It never dipped below 34 and after a full week with no shots was 41. Just an option for you to consider if you want to get rid of some of the progesterone side effects but still keep an eagle eye on things.
Hope you have an awesome vaca. We just got back from OBX! The weather was great, although the smoke from the peat fire can be overwhelming if you are outside in the early eve. Enjoy!
- I guess I could just come clean to the OB - JulesM on Jun 14, 2:08 PM
- seriously - sch1star on Jun 14, 2:15 PM
- that's right - Mrs. A on Jun 14, 2:26 PM
- I actually haven't met my OB yet - JulesM on Jun 14, 2:33 PM
- I think that's a good idea - Mrs. A on Jun 14, 2:17 PM
- Thanks for the reassurance guys - JulesM on Jun 14, 2:26 PM
- that is so funny, I was just going to add - sch1star on Jun 14, 2:30 PM
- I was the "cool about the pregnancy" gal... - Mrs. A on Jun 14, 2:34 PM
- Wow... now that is an OB! - JulesM on Jun 14, 2:39 PM