This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

I actually haven't met my OB yet

June 14 2011 at 2:33 PM
JulesM  (no login)

Response to that's right

My first appt will be the 29th. The RN at my RE's office is a control freak and that's where I was getting the idea of the OB being the same.... which is probably not the case. For instance, the RN at the OB told me to stop the estrace when I got my 2nd beta saying it "did what it was suppose to do"... I questioned her and she just repeated "you are fine... time to stop it". Also when I got my natural BFP in Dec my 2nd beta didn't double but went up 62% or something like that. I asked for a 3rd and she refused, said they are only looking for a rise of 60% and I am "fine". Well... I wasn't because I m/c 2 weeks later... I may have known that it wasn't viable if I had a 3rd beta. The nurse at my ER was laughing about it saying my RE's RN is VERY in control of her patients. I know if I went to my RE she would have done what made me comfortable but I guess in a way I am a people pleaser and didn't want to be difficult.

Respond to this message