worried about AFCJune 19 2011 at 12:14 AM
|anon5 (no login)|
have any of you conceived with low AFC?
i conceived this one with an AFC of 8, which my doctor said was low for my age (29 years).
obviously i was blessed this time, but i really want to preserve my fertility and have #2 one day...if i meet someone.
my AFC at 26 was 13 - so things have dropped very fast, which concerns me it's an autoimmune issue (suggested by my doctor).
so do you think if i had an AFC of 5 in a couple years or so, i'd still have a good shot at conceiving?
p.s. - i conceived this one on the first try of IUI (I was very lucky)
- AFC of 2 produced triplets - Alli on Jun 19, 11:31 AM
- freeze your eggs - futurebeauty on Jun 19, 12:13 PM
- well... - juliemam (grad/co-mod) on Jun 19, 1:26 PM
- re: thanks - anon5 on Jun 20, 12:35 AM
- I had an AFC of 4 when I conceived DD (baby #1) - Blythe (co-moderator) on Jun 20, 9:58 AM