This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

that's right (m/c ment)

June 26 2011 at 10:52 PM
Mrs. A  (no login)

Response to Yeah!!

that is what the rule of thumb is and by and large that holds true I'm sure.

When I discussed with Dr. Check about the ranges that are given in the lab reports and how first trimester P4 ranges can go as low as 5 he went ballistic on me (not in a mean way) but told me that you can't go by those ranges because those lab ranges are not based on the P4 levels of live birth PGs - they are based on ALL PGs, including those that end in m/c, are ectoptic, pre-term, etc. They are just ranges based on reported values across all pregnancies vs. values representative of ONLY PGs that resulted in full term live births.

Obviously I don't know if that's true or not but I can see now with my own experience what it means when the placenta kicks in fully and how that is reflected in P4 b/w.

Btw, you were so right about the yeast infection not being yeast but leftover Crinone!

Respond to this message