This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Let the dilation begin!

June 27 2011 at 2:34 PM
Bethpky  (no login)

Response to Anyone due soon??

Went to the doctor today for my 35 week checkup and growth ultrasound. The baby is estimated to be 6 pounds, 3 ounces, and I've dilated 1 cm and the cervix is soft. Doctor said everything looks great, but I'm freaking that the baby may come early! DH and I are still working on the nursery (yes, we're procrastinators), I'm putting away lots of shower gifts and I've been traveling for work - exhausted!

The doctor told me that women can be dilated 1 cm at 35 weeks and still have to be induced at 40+ weeks...no way to predict.

Very exciting! Hope you and the triplets are doing great! They're just adorable.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I have heard that, too.... - MargieD on Jun 27, 2011, 2:40 PM
    1. "Maybe not" is probably the answer! - Bethpky on Jun 27, 2011, 10:50 PM