Lovenox - any information greatly appreciated!!!June 30 2011 at 3:03 PM
|Tanya (no login)|
I feel bad for monopolizing the board the last couple of days but Im desperate for information.
I previously mentioned that my OB wants me to see a fetal medicine doctor. Well it just so happens she is on vacation right now but my OB relayed my information to her and she wants me to start Lovenox. I am very hesitant to just start this medication without having talked with her directly, I did speak with her nurse and she is basing this on the fact I have had 3 miscarriages and tested positive for MTHFR (1298c) as well as anticardiolipin AB IGG. However, Cooper retested my levels and the felt baby aspirin was sufficient.
I am very torn on what I should do, does anyone have any experience with Lovenox?
- Hi - DeeinNYC on Jun 30, 3:24 PM
- Thank you so much!!!! - Tanya on Jun 30, 3:37 PM
- Link? - Tanya on Jun 30, 3:51 PM
- Re: Link? - DeeinNYC on Jun 30, 7:24 PM
- Thank you so much - Tanya on Jul 1, 8:13 AM
- heparin - elika on Jun 30, 4:06 PM
- Thank you - Tanya on Jul 1, 8:15 AM
- Heparin also - Maru on Jun 30, 4:38 PM
- Baby Aspirin - Tanya on Jul 1, 8:18 AM
- Re: Baby Aspirin - Maru on Jul 1, 10:04 AM
- I was on Lovenox - Blythe (co-moderator) on Jun 30, 8:16 PM
- being on lovenox is dangerous? - anonymous on Jun 30, 9:50 PM
- Interesting - Tanya on Jul 1, 8:19 AM
- lurking...i've been on lovnoex - Amy on Jul 1, 9:44 AM
- Appreciate it Amy - Tanya on Jul 1, 10:44 AM
- Update- Talked with Dr. Cohen - Tanya on Jul 1, 11:26 AM
- yes - look at this further and talk with the peri - Mrs. A on Jul 1, 12:40 PM
- I have complex heterozygous MTHFR (2 genes) - Bethpky on Jul 2, 5:04 AM