This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

First trimester

July 3 2011 at 5:47 PM
Newbie  (no login)

If you are currently in or remember your first trimester, did you feel your pregnancy more on one side than the other? And, is this normal? I know the side I am feeling everything on is the one that produced the follicle (the u/s tech mentioned it during first u/s). Plus my left ovary is a lazy bum that is a long for the ride.
I just like to think every time I feel some pain or pressure, its the bean growing that helps me get thru another day. But I won't lie, I am dying to go for my next u/s to see if things are progressing well enough. I hate this rollercoaster. ugh.

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend.

Respond to this message   

1. it is probably the corpus luteum cyst - Blythe (co-moderator) on Jul 4, 2011, 4:07 PM