This forum has been set to "read only".
This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!
I'd be thrilled as long as they were both healthy. It's hard not to root for the little one once you see it on the screen. That being said I trust that my dr is probably right so I'm not holding out hope. I'd also be worried that unless it really catches up and looks normal that there could be problems. I guess we just have to wait and see! We're going to wait one more week before we tell my in-laws. Just hoping that the hb stays strong.