This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

'Big' Baby Bump for 12 weeks... normal for 2nd pg?

August 2 2011 at 9:24 AM
Kristen  (no login)

My bump is at this point impossible to hide - I'm having to tell work this week b/c I can no longer hide under the enormous shirts I've been wearing! I'm getting lots of 'comments', including one from a mom of 5 who said 'wow' is that what 12 weeks looks like? great...

I had a slight, but continued separation of my abdominal wall after the birth of DS and now I feel like I look like I'm easily 4-5 months, when I'm barely 3. The baby was measuring a little over a week ahead, but I'm worried that I'm going to get really big. Is it 'normal' to show this much this early? Has anyone else had a separation (if so, did it get worse after your second?)

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Grad lurker with 2 kids!! - Toni on Aug 2, 2011, 12:47 PM
  3. Same here - Maru on Aug 2, 2011, 4:06 PM
  5. very very norml - Blythe (co-moderator) on Aug 3, 2011, 9:40 AM
  7. yup! - ali on Aug 3, 2011, 1:16 PM