Return to Index  

was thinking of you too

August 2 2011 at 1:48 PM
Mrs. A  (no login)

Response to awesome news all around!

when I got another really horrible leg cramp the other morning in bed. How did you make out with your sleeping situation??

Yes, baby room is all set. Crib, dresser, changing table, Bose radio with iPod hook-up...all in place. Even a brand new TV - not for baby but for the sure to be sleepy-head parent stuck with rocking baby all night. happy.gif The TV comes internet-ready and we've already hooked up a webcam to it so baby can Skype out. wink.gif I already signed "him" up for his own Skype account.

The only missing piece: a glider! The elusive glider!! Have to figure that out very soon!!!

Rest of the house is all set too; have the pack-n-play in place next to the sofa and the mini co-sleeper bassinet next to our bed. Car seat is all set to be installed into the car but have it lounging in the living room for now. I want to make sure our furbaby gets used to all these items now rather than have them be novelty items when the baby arrives. I don't want her to associate all these new things with the baby.

I know you have ponies, right? But am I remembering correctly that you also have a dog?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That sounds wonderful! - sch1star on Aug 2, 9:36 PM
    1. Oh - forgot - - sch1star on Aug 2, 9:41 PM