This forum has been set to "read only".
This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!
It breaks my heart, I am just sorry you have to go through this again. Were you told you couldn't try again until oct for a specific reason? I just ask because my RE believes there is no need to wait after a m/c or d&e and I actually got pregnant the 1st cycle after my D&E last Sept (and that was after a year plus of TTC with no BFPs). I ended up having a m/c but not likely r/t to the D&E. As Tayna noted, I also did the mucinex and believe it helped thin my cervical mucous and make a more sperm friendly environment. DH hated the pre-seed so mucinex was a great alternative.
Again, no words can give you the comfort I know all of us on this board wish to give you but you are in my T & P.