Return to Index  

still losing weight....

September 8 2011 at 1:54 PM
bigboy  (no login)

i dont know if it's a big deal or not....i lost 2 pounds right away (like before i knew that i was pregnant) but that always happens when i conceive - i lose 1-2 pounds. but i weighed myself today and noticed that ive lost another pound-pound and a half...i dont do any exercise bc im so tired and, despite the nausea, im not throwing up and i can manage to get food in me (mostly cereal). but for example, today, i had 3 bowls of rice krispies for breakfast and then two bowls of coco puffs for lunch. do you think this is a big deal or is this somewhat normal in the beginning? i didnt continue to lose weight with my son...but maybe im just burning more calories because i have twins right now? im going to mention it to my doctor when i see him next week...but i dont think hooking me up to an IV or anything is necessary since i can get food down....idk. i know a lot of people lose tons of weight in the 1st trimester from throwing up and they are fine...but im already really thin to begin with so that's why im just a little worried...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Have they given you Zofran yet? - Alli on Sep 8, 2011, 3:20 PM
    1. Re: Have they given you Zofran yet? - bigboy on Sep 8, 2011, 4:49 PM

2. maybe have your tsh checked? - maureen on Sep 8, 2011, 3:37 PM
  4. babies are OK - sch1star on Sep 8, 2011, 4:14 PM
    1. Re: babies are OK - bigboy on Sep 8, 2011, 4:51 PM

5. I lost 5 lbs in my first trimester - ekb88 on Sep 8, 2011, 7:20 PM
    1. Re: I lost 5 lbs in my first trimester - bigboy on Sep 8, 2011, 9:04 PM