21 weeks and cramps?September 13 2011 at 9:50 AM
|Tanya (no login)|
I am currently 21 weeks pg and I have been having cramping for the last 2 days. It seems to be worse in the morning when I wake up and feels like menstrual cramps. Thank goodness there is no spotting.
I called my OB and the nurse said it could be the baby moving or round ligament pains but not to worry unless it got worse. I wanted to press the issue but she told me to call back if it got worse or if Tylenol doesnt help.
Has anyone else experienced this? Should I call the OB office back and tell them I want to come in?
- H2O - ali on Sep 13, 10:18 AM
- Thanks! - Tanya on Sep 13, 10:49 AM
- yep, i was always told - Amy on Sep 13, 11:38 AM
- Thank you Amy - Tanya on Sep 13, 12:52 PM
- Is it tightening? - Alli on Sep 13, 12:49 PM
- Not sure what you mean - Tanya on Sep 13, 12:51 PM
- Feels like your uterus is flexing like a bicep - Alli on Sep 14, 10:22 AM
- Braxton Hicks? - Maru on Sep 13, 6:00 PM
- Thank you - Tanya on Sep 14, 9:27 AM
- Re: 21 weeks and cramps? - Rebekah on Sep 14, 8:03 AM
- Thank you - Tanya on Sep 14, 9:26 AM