Return to Index  

Re: Update: At 16+ weeks - I'm starting to show!

September 29 2011 at 9:21 AM
bigboy  (no login)

Response to Update: At 16+ weeks - I'm starting to show!

that's fun. sounds like you are on the mend. ...if salads make you sick dont eat them : ) there are lots of other things that are healthy for you to eat. your energy must be on it's way back too if you can excercise...i cant do anything except lay around. it's serious work to take a shower and run errrands with my son. BUT i think when i was preg with my son my full energy did not return until 16 or 17 weeks. that's when my OB said it would come back too....he said nausea should abate at 12 weeks and energy comes back a month later. i dont know how he just made statments like that bc it's so different for everyone...but he was right on with me when i was pg with my son.
as for exercise...when i was pg with my son i did the stationary bike 4 times a week for 30-35 minutes and did pregnancy yoga 2-3 times a week. i also went for walks. it kept me in great shape.
that's fun you are showing too! that is exactly the time i remember seeing a bumb through my clothes w/ my son. i could see it at 14 weeks but only if i lifted my shirt and looked. g/l!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Some days - ALM on Oct 1, 2011, 1:24 PM