Who's up next?September 30 2011 at 10:20 AM
|Meg (Login NateDog03)|
Just wondering if there's anyone due soon? Can't keep track.
Hope everyone's doing well. Personally, I'm almost at 31 weeks (Monday), which is mind boggling to me. I've actually scheduled my c-section, so my little guy has a potential birthday! We're keeping it to ourselves, though, to keep everyone in suspense. Everyone, that is, except my mom and sis, who'll help us with our other little guys.
I was considering a VBAC, but since the little dude is still breech, I believe (no one will do a u/s at this point, humpf, but my much stomped-upon bladder swears he's feet first) the decision will be out of my hands.
Oh, and I passed the 3-hour GTT, yay!
- Yay!!! - Maru on Sep 30, 2011, 12:20 PM
- When I didn't hear back... - Meg on Sep 30, 2011, 12:46 PM
- Just called! - Maru on Sep 30, 2011, 1:02 PM
- Awesome! - Meg on Sep 30, 2011, 1:51 PM
- 32w :) - sch1star on Sep 30, 2011, 4:54 PM
- Hi! (tmi about my c-section) - Meg on Sep 30, 2011, 9:53 PM
- Not tmi :) - sch1star on Oct 2, 2011, 2:55 PM
- Re: Who's up next? - Newbie on Sep 30, 2011, 10:38 PM
- Thanks, Newbie! - Meg on Oct 1, 2011, 1:17 PM
- Way Behind You - ALM on Oct 1, 2011, 1:10 PM
- Hi there... - Meg on Oct 1, 2011, 1:18 PM
- 34 weeks and 4 days today!! - holleigh on Oct 1, 2011, 1:13 PM
- GL on Monday... - Meg on Oct 1, 2011, 1:20 PM
- GL! - sch1star on Oct 2, 2011, 2:49 PM
- i think amy and i are the "newbs" - bigboy on Oct 2, 2011, 11:14 AM
- only 23 weeks here - ali on Oct 3, 2011, 9:25 AM