Return to Index  

When I didn't hear back...

September 30 2011 at 12:46 PM
Meg  (Login NateDog03)

Response to Yay!!!

about the 3-hour, I didn't call because I'm a wuss. I just kept telling myself they'd call if I flunked it. At my 30-week appt. the other day and the doc confirmed that I did, indeed, pass. So I'm sure it's the same for you!

The test was brutal, though. Had to wait in line for like 45 minutes (I think I counted almost 30 people in front of me) just to check in at the hospital. And, I'd already preregistered! The good thing was that I got to bypass all those people once I did check in.

In total, I got stuck six times--four for the GTT and twice for the Rhogam test and shot. Ah well, it'll all be worth it in the end if this little guy is healthy, so I don't want to complain.

Awesome you scheduled your c-section, too! It's great to do it early so you get the date/doc you want. I was a chicken about the VBAC, too, but the docs were really pushing for it since I'd already delivered vaginally with my first. My last c-section went well, too, so I think I secretly just wanted to do that again. Plus I'd get an extra three days in the hospital... This baby so far is making the decision for everyone!

My scheduled delivery date is right around Thanksgiving, yep happy.gif

Hugs!
Meg

This message has been edited by NateDog03 on Sep 30, 2011 12:48 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Just called! - Maru on Sep 30, 1:02 PM
    1. Awesome! - Meg on Sep 30, 1:51 PM